Vetegrity is seeking a dynamic Sr. Systems Engineer to join our team in the Ft. Meade area. The core skills for this position are the ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate future planning processes and technology of the existing systems. This qualified individual must be able to self-start and maintain self-motivation, work independently, take a task and run with it, communicate effectively, stay flexible and have solid leadership qualities.
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Utilizes knowledge, skills and experiences to offer recommendations to automation/technology approaches, evaluation and evolution of products/systems, business processes and workflows, research of business and technology standards, methodologies and tools as it relates to industry best practices
- Extends and spans existing project infrastructure and develop concepts based on existing and future challenges as they come up
- Helps automate processes with the latest technologies in order to reduce duplicity, increase collaboration, maximize data knowledge and enrichment and empower the work force
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical discipline is required
- 5 to 20 years of experience in System Engineering in programs of similar scope
- 5 to 8 years of experience with business and technical processes
- Ability to develop technological concepts
- Ability to develop high-level architectural workflows and concepts
- Perform detail research on technical concepts, systems, applications and tools
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com