An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Responsible for managing the supply chain, arranging transportation and storage of materials and transportation management
- Manages the supply chain to include every step in the process of procurement of materials to the shipment of the materials to different sites throughout the world in a timely manner, including the logging of the transactions within the various database systems
- Travel may be required
- High school diploma and 16 years of experience in logistics/asset management related roles
- Experience with:
- Property accounting processes
- Automated inventory control systems
- Ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property
- Processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149 form
- Data entry into SAP/AM is a plus
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vetegrity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.