An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Supports the installation and maintenance of the client LAN/WAN devices.
- Responds to and resolve incident tickets for incident management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new equipment).
- Configures and troubleshoots layer 2 switching (VLAN’s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 6 years of experience in Network Engineering related roles
- Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (CCNA, Security+, etc.)
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience.
- Experience with Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry OS.
- Familiarity with:
- Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, HSRP, MPLS, LSP, GRE.
- Viso and Service Now.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com
Vetegrity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.