An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Performs functional regression, integration, validation, compliance testing, and analyzing results.
- Evaluates product code according to specifications.
- Must be able to write discrepancy reports to verify/validate software fixes.
- Will also assist in designing, developing, coordinating, and conducting training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University.
- 5-20 years of experience as a Test Engineer.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills.
- Automated testing experience desired but not required.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com
Vetegrity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.