Information Systems Security Engineer
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Performs, or reviews, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of Agency security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Supports the building of security architectures. Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures. Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
- Reviews certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 4 years of additional ISSE experience can be substituted for bachelors.
- 5-20 years of experience as an ISSE
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
- CISSP is required.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vetegrity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.