SharePoint Site Administrator
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Supports SharePoint users on three network fabrics, Server OS maintenance, and SharePoint farm management/maintenance
- Provides customer support to assist users through a variety of remote support capabilities (ticketing, phone, email, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 5-20 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment is required
- SharePoint 2013 proficiency, back-end SharePoint experience highly preferred over front-end/design experience
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2008 and 2012, including server maintenance and OS patching
- Experience managing/configuring SharePoint farms, web apps, and site collections manually and via PowerShell preferred
- Experience with Windows Server 2016, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint CU patching, OptimallDM, and .NET/C# is a plus
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com