An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between customers.
- Interacts with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyzes requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follows a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Delivers comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintains configuration management.
- In concert with the software development lead, develop, test, maintain and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Analyzes and troubleshoots complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
- Works independently on more complex projects
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited College or University
- 4 years of SWE experience can be substituted for a degree
- 5-20 years of experience as a Web Developer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is desired
- Experience with the following technologies is required:
- DoJo Services or similar technologies
- Apache & IIS
- Web Services (SOAP or REST)
- Experience with the following technologies is desired:
- XML Tools
- Groovy on Grails or similar technologies
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org