CAD Operator- Security Clearance Required
Vetegrity manages and directs the facility engineering design, construction & renovation, maintenance programs, and raised floor infrastructure for mission-critical DoD data centers.
- Provides CAD support and Configuration Management services
- Utilizes (Army Corps of Engineering) CAD standards for all in house design as well as as-built drawings.
- Conducts site surveys to verify location, type, size, and naming of equipment to form as built drawings. This also includes any routing of conduit, piping, or ducts associated with equipment.
- Collaborates with each discipline within the CAD team to ensure the as built packages meet standards.
- Collaborates with Government Project Engineers in the development of basic drawing plans, from set up to as builts, for in-house designs.
- This position requires some travel to various sites throughout the US
- 3 years of experience with AutoCAD in building design, engineering or facilities related work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Secret Security Clearance
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org