Facility Project Manager
This position requires a Secret level security clearance.
- Responsible for ensuring that the contract Performance Standards are met
- Coordinates all facilities projects and work assignments
- Oversees projects involving maintenance/management of facility equipment to include mechanical and electrical systems
- Oversees the development of plans, specifications, statements of work and drawings for construction and maintenance projects
- Submits project progress reports to Program Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline
- 5 years of experience performing project management related to engineering technical support and/or facilities projects
- Secret Security Clearance
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com
Vetegrity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.