An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provides technical oversight, analysis, development, implementation and sustainment of SharePoint sites, pages, document libraries, etc. in support of a facilities and logistics management organization.
- Consults with clients and staff to recommend and guide solutions.
- Works with end users to develop and modify SharePoint sites.
- Captures requirements, develops, site content framework and SharePoint web parts.
- Works independently to identify and execute maintenance and upgrade activities for assigned SharePoint sites.
- Trains end users and updates SharePoint tools and objects in response to evolving user needs.
- Handles assigned maintenance and upgrade tasks.
- Troubleshoots SharePoint questions, issues and problems, including connectivity, authentication and content quality.
- Plans, schedules, and tests assigned SharePoint maintenance and updates.
- Identifies modifications and upgrades required for existing SharePoint environments and SharePoint administration and recommends them to appropriate managers and staff.
- May interact with vendors to review product offerings and to recommend vendor tools and systems.
- May work with vendors and third parties to install, implement and maintain specific products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related degree from an accredited college or university
- 10 years of relevant work experience can be substituted for a degree
- 5-20 years of experience in SharePoint Development and Design
- Experience with SharePoint Design (InfoPath, Workflows, Site Collections, Dashboards, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint Administration and Sustainment (permissions, roles, etc.)
- Experience with Performance Point Familiarity with centralized management (Corporate SharePoint)
- Ability to manage entire SP sites independently (sole administrator)
- Experience with U.S. Government information systems.
- Experience working with client web application systems development and integration.
- Proficiency with business requirements analysis.
- Experience working in an Independent Verification and Validation (i.e. oversight) environment for a client.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Fitness/Wellness Allowance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org