An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Analyzes user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debugs existing software and correct defects
- Provides recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Designs and codes new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrates existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develops simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- 5-20 years of experience as a SWE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited College or University
- 4 years of SWE experience can be substituted for a degree
- One year of experience with the following technologies is required:
- Windows OS
- Unix/Linux OS
- Experience with the following technologies is desired
- Groovy on Grails or similar technologies
- DoJo Service or similar technologies
- Spring framework
- JEE technologies
- Developing Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- XML tools (e.g. XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, SAX, XSLT)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com