An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Designs, develops, integrates, tests, and supports web-based enterprise level applications utilizing .Net C#, PHP, and/or Java in a dynamic small team environment.
- Development follows SCRUM agile methodologies utilizing Jira to track taskings and routine standup meetings to discuss progress/issues.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University is required
- 5-20 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; able to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Web services, PowerShell, and AWS Cloud experience is desired.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org