An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Leads a small technical team
- Contributes to the bi-quarterly Sprint planning sessions and provide tracking progress for the Integrated Master Schedule which is reported weekly
- Respond to rapidly to an ever-changing mission environment; and provides mission support as needed.
- Work individually or as part of a team
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 5-20 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Experience planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- Ability to plan at the tactical (daily, Sprint, yearly) and the strategic (beyond one year) levels
- Strong ability to successfully lead small technical teams
- Strongly desired technical skills include prior/current use and knowledge of: Functional language programming (Erlang preferred), PHP scripting for server-side web development, Piwik (now Matomo) open source analytics application, and Jane's open-source intelligence information and ingesting Jane's data into target databases.
- General knowledge and prior use of Java, JSP, Jquery, HTML, CSS, XML JSON, SVN, Angular, Bash, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, and AWS is also helpful
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org