Information Systems Security Officer 1
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 5 years’ experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Experience in at least one in the following areas; security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com