System Engineer 1
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle.
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete and verifiable.
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions.
- Develop derived requirements for IA Services; Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms; and Security Mechanism Technology.
- Review and provide input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP).
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com