Technical Writer 2
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Prepare written text: formatting, one voicing, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and consistency of program technical and operations documentation, user guides and manuals, and technical publications.
- Research highly technical subject matter
- Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures.
- Coordinate layout and design of documents.
- Proactively work with numerous SMEs to red line and update existing documents, track actions, and document new sections within the various documents.
- Prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences.
- Produce technical documentation for Cryptologic programs or projects developing analytic tradecraft methodologies.
- Produce defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
- Apply technical manual standard NSA DS-89 to work products.
- Maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Run peer review meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- 4 years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- Proficient in use of multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org