Cloud System Administrator 2
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provides support for the installation, configuration, tuning, and management of large Hadoop (Apache Accumulo) clusters that support data intensive computing.
- Installs and maintains tools required for the cloud environment
- Monitors and sustains the cloud environment
- Identifies and resolves issues, problems, and trouble tickets related to the environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical discipline from an accredited College or University
- 3 years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes)
- 3 years of experience writing software scripts using at least two (2) scripting languages for software automation.
- 3 years of experience implementing and providing technical support for multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to include the diagnosis and resolution of issues
- 3 years of experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as HBase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- 1 year of experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com