Virtualization Engineer 2
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- The Systems Engineer in the Infrastructure group is a technical leadership role responsible for evaluation, recommendation, design, implementation, and ongoing support of the computer infrastructure services and to ensure high availability, redundancy, recoverability, and capacity.
- These technical areas include: maintaining various Windows Operating system, configure and manage multiple VMware virtual and Amazon cloud environments.
- Provides support to the Engineering Operations and application development groups.
- The position will also work closely with the other groups in the Infrastructure Engineering area - networking, data center, storage, security and architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 14 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government
- Proficiency in configuring and maintaining large virtual environment managed by VMWare
- Proficiency in all areas of analysis, design, installation, implementation, configuration, tuning, administration, operation, and security of mid-to-large-tier Windows systems.
- Experienced configuring and deploying systems in Amazon web services
- Experience with Group Policy Management, ePolicy Orchestrator (EPO), Exchange and other Microsoft software.
- Experience creating PowerShell scripts
- Familiar with antivirus and security software (HBSS) and troubleshooting services affected by these software applications.
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org