.NET Developer 2
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Designs, develops, integrates, tests, and supports web-based enterprise level applications utilizing .Net C#, PHP, and/or Java in a dynamic small team environment.
- These applications mirror many of the most popular Internet based social applications but are provided to our customers on multiple closed networks deployed in both cloud and on-premise environments and are a mix of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS), Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS), and custom developed software.
- Development follows SCRUM agile methodologies utilizing Jira to track taskings and routine standup meetings to discuss progress/issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer or Math related field.
- An Associate’s Degree with an additional 5 years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com