ServiceNow Administrator 1
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Configures/Customizes the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, build service requests from customer requirements, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration, gather specifications from the IT department and deliver a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Creates requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation plus load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Works with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed, analyze and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities
- Automates process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap
- Accesses existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of ServiceNow capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer or Math related field.
- An Associate’s Degree with an additional 5 years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- 5 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes, perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application, plus detailed knowledge in CSS and other web technologies.
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com