Help Desk Specialist 2
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position
- Provides 24x7 Help Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
- Provides phone and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, LAN/WAN, directories, standard desktop images and applications, COTS and GOTS applications.
- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
- Responds to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- 3 years of Help Desk experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University
- 5 years of Help Desk experience with an Associate’s degree
- 7 years of Help Desk experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org