System Administrator 3
An active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Leads the effort to set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware
- Provides system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces.
- Provides support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
- Provides assistance to users, optimizes system operations, ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency
- Shift work/night shift requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics from an accredited college or university
- 10 years of experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting of LAN, computer hardware and software
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software
- Must have solid Linux command line skills and scripting skills
Vetegrity is an employee-focused small business, founded in 2008. We are dedicated to supporting the missions of the Intelligence Community and the Department of Defense. Vetegrity is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Federal Holidays
- 401k with Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Incentives
- On-The-Spot Rewards
Other company sponsored perks include after-hours events, logo apparel, holiday parties, and more!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity and/or Vetegrity, send your resume to email@example.com